Money Jar Spell - Star Wolf's Den

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Money Jar Spell



Magic, in this case money spells, has been used since ancient times. If you are new to to spell casting, I would understand why you believe magic is evil. But in a sense, you should always educate yourself before doubting or judging something. I will be creating another post in the future to dive into the topic of magic, but for now we will discuss how to create a money jar. What is a spell? A spell is nothing more than applying your intent, which is something you do unconsciously everyday. You may be looking into making a money jar of your own but I highly suggest that you only do so if you 100% believe in what it is you are doing, or the spell simply will not work. If you go into the process of gathering and combining each item with the thought of ,"maybe this won't work," than you've already wasted your time. Having that doubt tells the universe that you're not ready to manifest your desires, which sets you back a lot. I made a money spell jar recently and to my surprise it actually worked! Before I had created the jar, I had a small amount of doubt, only because I'm still new to the practice of magic (knowing and understanding), so I waited until I was ready. After I combined everything into my jar, about two days later, I made about $30 from selling some digital art. This all happened because I was doubt-free. There are tons of ingredients you could add to your money jar. You can do a little research to find the items of your choice, anything you feel corresponds to money or wealth will do. I will provide links to sources that will assist you on the path to creating your own money jars and spells.

Here is the list of ingredients I used to craft my own money spell jar:

1 small mason jar (with a lid)
1 penny
A few drops of money oil (purchased from a local Pagan Shop)
peppermint
thyme
chamomile
sage

It is up to you to determine if and when you should create another money jar. Always follow your intuition.


Sources:
Amazon: Grimoire for the Green Witch
The Crystal Fox: Money Oil



No comments:

Star Wolf's Den is a participant in the Amazon Affiliate Program, an advertising program designed to help sites earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com (at no added cost to you).

@starwolfsden